We are looking to hire reliable and organized Tower Technicians/Climbers to install, maintain, and repair, cable and antenna systems on towers, rooftops, and in-building systems. Tower Technicians are responsible for installing coaxial, fiber, and Cat5/6 cable, power systems, mounts, and antennas. Duties may include working on towers, rooftops, ladders, lifts, and above drop ceiling areas, digging and setting ground cables, and installing antennas, mounts, and other equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, testing, and completing radio, line and antenna projects on customer sites.
- Testing newly installed or relocated antenna and cabling systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with installation projects.
- Installing cable support structures such as butterfly hangers, snap-ins, j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Completing paperwork such as time sheets, checklists, and service orders.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a Tower Technician/Climber.
- Ability to work at height and in cramped spaces.
- Knowledge and use of all hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix any problems.
- Ability to identify independent colors and learn color codes.
- Good physical condition and stamina to climb various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops (climbing daily as necessary).
- Communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Additional skills are a plus.
- Rigging, hoist and capstan operation, tag and lift procedures.
- Synthetic rope, knots, and equipment experience.
- First Aid and CPR.
- RF Awareness.
- Good attitude and communication with co-workers.
Please send resumes to the following contact:
Kelli Lusk, Director of Sales & Marketing
Company website: www.aoc3.com