We are looking to hire reliable and organized Cable Technicians to install cable and antenna systems. Cable Technicians are responsible for installing coaxial, fiber, and Cat5/6 cable systems. Duties may include working on ladders, lifts, and above drop ceiling areas, digging and setting ground cables, working on poles or towers, and installing antennas and other equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, testing, and completing cabling projects on customer sites.
- Testing newly installed or relocated cables.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with installation projects.
- Installing cable support structures such as j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Completing paperwork such as time sheets, checklists, and service orders.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a Cable Technician.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces.
- Knowledge and use of all hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix any problems.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to identify independent colors and learn color codes.
- Communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Additional skills are a plus.
- Networking and Wireless technologies programming experience.
- General computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Networking equipment configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Good attitude and communication with co-workers.
Please send resumes to the following contact:
Kelli Lusk: Director of Sales & Marketing
Company website: www.aoc3.com