Mission Statement of the Gulf Coast Builders Exchange, Inc. in the hierarchy by which the organization prioritizes its efforts and resources:
- To promote fellowship within the membership with the purpose of strengthening relationships between all trades to foster members-working-with-members for their mutual gain.
- To provide a communication tool for the industry for the dissemination of important information and training through meetings, seminars, forums, publications and other media.
- To operate a government affairs program that proactively focuses the actions of elected officials, public administrators and other regulatory agencies on favorable consideration of issues concerning the building industry of Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
- To foster civic involvement to enhance the public image of the industry and organization and to improve the quality of life within the community.
- To operate corporations and programs which provide valuable services to the membership and/or to generate income to fund other efforts of the organization.