The work we do matters! Every day we make a real difference for the people that live and work in our community.
We have a set of core values that is acted up and internalized- it’s not just a fancy slogan that hangs in the lobby. We live and breathe it every day.
Our team is second to none! There’s a reason why we’ve been voted Business of the Year, Remodeling Magazines BIG 50, Gulf Coast Observers Top 500 and one of Sarasota’s Best Places to Work.
And now, we’re looking for men and women who are as passionate as we are. Would you like to be part of a team that appreciates you and has clients who appreciate the work you do? If so, J2 Solutions could be a fit. Here are some specifics on what we are looking for in this position.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working closely with your designated Account Manager to take projects from pre-construction through completion. The work is primarily healthcare related with emphasis on interior renovations (hospital and MOB). Some of the projects will involve ACHA.
Most of our work is negotiated design-build where field experience and practical know-how is a must. You will be expected to “fill in the blanks”, “ask the right questions” and “proactively look ahead” often to make the projects successful. Our projects move quickly and are fast-paced so open-mindedness, flexibility and being able to roll with the punches is a must!
You will be part of a team with a lot of energy, passion and desire improve. There are no ceilings for those who perform.
You’ll be working with seasoned Project Managers, Foreman and Project Supervisors to complete a variety of projects; large & small, simple & complex, short duration (1wk) & long (4mo).
Most of the work falls between Bradenton and Port Charlotte but on occasion, travel outside our working radius is warranted. However, we prefer to work locally.
We use MS Office, JIRA, Foundation, Chief Architect, Project, Bluebeam and SmartBid.
· Manage and oversee projects under your responsibility to keep the client satisfied.
· Maintain your key-performance-indicators (KPI’s) with respect to schedule, safety, budget and quality.
· Limited scope development & assignment.
· Assign and oversee J2 labor resources on jobs under your control.
· Demonstrate decision making ability.
· Preparation, upkeep and communication of project schedules.
· Limited estimating (smaller projects) and bid-out when necessary.
· Subcontractor scheduling, oversight, and quality control.
· Jobsite documentation.
· Project communication (email, voice, limited written).
· Limited subcontractor pay application oversight.
· Demonstrate leadership and J2 core values to both team and client(s).
· Continuously learn and improve.
· Being morally and ethically strong. A great team player. Situationally aware.
· Healthcare experience (AHCA, Hospital, Medical MOB experience is a plus).
· Being able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously (usually smaller in nature).
· Light commercial experience or ground-up experience (7yrs preferred).
· Strong communication skills, both oral & written.
· Being able to decipher individual client expectations and act upon them.
· Aggressive ownership and follow-through on project deadlines.
· Being comfortable with sole responsibility and accountability. Extreme ownership.
· Acting and conducting oneself as a true professional. Being an expert.
· Flexible and comfortable with change.
· Ability to influence others through respect without having to use positional authority.
SEND RESUME TO LARRY@J2SOLUTIONSINC.COM
NO CALLS PLEASE