Award winning DSDG Architects is seeking an energetic, creative, and assertive BIM Manager/Senior Draftsperson to join our full-service Architecture and Interior Design firm.
Projects include but not limited to- high-end custom single-family residence, multi-family high rise, office buildings, and clubhouses.
Candidate Must Possess:
· At least five (5) years’ professional experience
· Excellent written and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others
· Proactive attitude
- Architectural design and drawing production
- Knowledge and experience with Revit, and AutoCAD
- Production of high-quality construction documents
- Coordinate drawings with Consultants
- Perform Construction Administration duties
- Team collaboration in an open studio environment
DSDG offers competitive salary, benefits package, and bonus opportunities. This is a full-time salary position that includes- health insurance, profit sharing, and 401K.
DSDG is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and portfolio for review to Ashley Connors at email@example.com.
*Serious inquiries only*