OSSO Concrete Design is seeking a full-time Architectural/Draft Intern to assist with our project team and work on a variety of projects in various stages of design and fabrication. This individual will perform basic design and technical tasks requiring application of standard techniques and knowledge while working under direct supervision of more experienced staff.
The Architectural Intern will participate in all phases of: Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
Job responsibilities include:
Participation in all phases: Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
- Construction documentation and Design skills
- Experience working with AutoCAD or other related software
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Microsoft Office Programs
- Robust creative thinking, problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- May require site visits
Contact Ruth Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-498-6532.