B & I Contractors
Fort Meyers, FL 33916
As a Commercial Plumber you will be responsible for working with plumbing equipment and blueprints to assemble, repair and/or install plumbing fixtures, piping and conduct various plumbing tasks.
· Interpret specifications and blueprints as needed for completion of job specifics.
Install plumbing equipment, piping and assemblies at job site.
· Ensure all material, equipment and tools are in hand to complete assigned project.
· Follow company policies for workers and enforce safety regulations.
· Study schedules and ensure timely reporting to job sites are assigned.
· Analyze and resolve work problems with any assigned Helpers.
· Ensure accuracy of own time records.
· Med Gas with current Certification is a plus.
· Minimum of three (3) years commercial plumbing required.
· Understand shop math; work skillfully with tools, metals and machines.
· Visualize three-dimensional objects from drawings, sketches or blueprints.
· Work within precise limits and standards.
· Appropriate journeyman experience.
· Good communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to work with Planning Calendars.
· Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
· Rate information using measurable standards
B & I Contractors, Inc., makes safety a priority for all roles. As such this role may contain certain PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) necessary and required in the performance of certain tasks. It is the responsibility of the incumbent in the role to ensure he/she has received all pertinent safety protective equipment, and commits to use of same when performing in the role, follows safety protocols contained in the Safety Handbook and as instructed.
Must be able to see well (either naturally or with correction).
Must be able to hear, and speak clearly with professional standard grammar.
Must use hands, fingers, arms and legs fully; kneel, crouch and crawl; climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds; climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull and lift.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) * Free Medical 100% company paid base plan for all employees! * HSA *Dental * Vision * Life Insurance * Short & Long Term Disability * 401K * Paid Time Off with Pay (PTO) * Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) Wellness Incentives * Learning and Career Advancement Training * Apprenticeship Programs and More!
$500.00 sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
Interested candidates please contact B&I Contractors at 833-631-2383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; Attn: Blake Angove - Recruiting Manager