Corporate Woodworking by Andersen Interior Contracting
Woodworking Project Coordinator
Corporate Woodworking along with her sister company, Andersen Interior Contracting, are divisions of The Andersen Companies and have been the leaders in commercial interior systems and millwork contracting in the Northeast since 1986 with its corporate headquarters located in Fairfield, NJ. We have had a solid and ever growing presence and offices throughout the state of Florida since 2009. We are a successful and reliable organization with an impeccable reputation in the marketplace for our high standards of service and performance with our customers along with our workplace culture and long-tenured employees providing us with the highest levels of integrity and trust for a professional work experience like no other.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Responsibilities include:
- · Purchasing Materials.
- · Scheduling Shop Work.
- · Reviewing Millwork Drawings.
- · Coordinating & Maintaining Production Schedules with Engineers and Project Manages.
- · Handling Shipping & Receiving Logistics.
- · General Office Responsibilities such as Printing Drawings & Submitting Production Reports.
- · Must be able to Read Blueprints & Shop Drawings.
- · Some Background in Woodworking Preferred.
- · Procurement Experience Preferred.
- · Scheduling Experience Preferred.
- · Candidate MUST Possess a Positive Attitude, a Willingness to Work & is Team Oriented.
- · Candidate MUST be Able to Perform Tasks Given Without Direct Supervision.
- · This is a Full-Time, Monday through Friday Position from 7:00AM – 4:00PM.
- · Competitive compensation package including full health benefits, PTO, 401k.
Please send resumes to the following contact:
Frank Skrek, Director of Marketing
The Andersen Companies