Project Support Specialist
Sarasota, FL – Full Time
DeAngelis Diamond Construction is an innovative, award winning, national construction management firm, specializing in commercial and multi-family construction. We are headquartered in beautiful Naples, Florida and nationally ranked as a top company by ENR.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding an Executive Assistant. If you are a great communicator and have a passion for construction and have an insane need and desire to be part of an amazing company then please read on!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Planning, organizing, and maintaining all resources to ensure the seamless functioning of the front desk area as required.
· Welcoming, directing and announcing all visitors as required.
· Scheduling all meeting areas and facilitating catering orders as required.
· Receiving and distributing all office mail and deliveries in a timely manner as required,
· Assisting with new vendor set-ups and insurance certificates.
· Issuing and tracking Commitments/Purchase Orders compliant with DD SOP's.
· Developing relationships with local municipalities as the designated Permit Liaison for projects. Responsible for submitting and tracking all permits.
· Uploading Drawings and Specifications to Procore for use by Project Team.
· Aiding with the creation of Submittal Logs.
· Attending onsite meetings and offsite meetings to assist Project Team as needed.
· Establishing and tracking Direct Material Purchases and Direct Purchase Orders.
· Working closely with the project team to assemble and collect all Closeout Documents.
· Coordinating and maintaining job specific resources i.e. jobsite supplies, plans.
· Managing organized working files within Procore.
· Assisting with administrative responsibilities within the local office.
· Assisting Division Manager as required.
· Learning and applying DeAngelis Diamond's SOP's standard operating procedures, to your work.
What you need for this position:
· Passion for construction.
· Detail-oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Commitment to provide a positive experience for all project stakeholders, client, design professionals, subcontractors, and team members.
· Commitment to mastering and developing your career and personal goals through continual learning opportunities such as DeAngelis Diamond Academy, conferences, seminars, workshops, and courses.
· Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Box, DocuSign and Bluebeam.
· Passionate about learning and applying new technologies, concepts, and innovative solutions.
· Ability to read plans and building specs.
· Familiarity with permitting systems.
· Passionate about learning and applying new technologies, concepts and innovative solutions.
· 2+ years of experience in construction-related industry.
· Associates Degree in Construction Management or Business Administration preferred.
· Notary Public (within 30 days)
· Procore Certification (within 30 days)
What's in it for you:
· Top tier market salary and bonus program.
· Team up with other high performing coworkers.
· Top notch Medical Insurance.
· 401k Retirement Plan with match.
· Wellness reimbursement to assist in your fitness and wellness.
· PTO: 1st year: 8 days; Years 2-5: 18 days; 6-10 Years: 23 days, 11+ Years: 28 days.
· Additional time off: 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
· Veterans Day off for our Veteran Team Members.
· Volunteer time off: 2 paid days to devote to volunteering for the nonprofit of your choice.
· Educational Reimbursement Plan.
· Team Member Referral Bonus Program.
· Maternity & Paternity Care Plan.
· Adoption Assistance Program.
· Direct Deposit Paycheck
· Weekly Pay Schedule
· Costco or Sam's Club Membership
Drug test and background check required.
Please send resumes to the following contact:
Rachel Phillips email@example.com
(Mention that you are responding to ad via GCBX)